professional treatment and training
AT THE AMATEUR LEVEL
10-41 Athletics Physical Therapist
- 10+ years of PT experience
- DPT, C-PS
- UAB School of Physical Therapy Graduate
- Champion Performance Specialist Certified
10-41 Athletics Physical Therapy
Want to take control over YOUR healthcare – especially physical therapy?
Insurance companies including deductibles and visit caps, physicians, and big chain clinics should not be the deciding factor. Cash based physical therapy clinics are becoming more popular in order to limit unnecessary treatment to increase clinic revenue, avoid high deductible payments, quicker recovery, decreased treatment duration, and decreased overall out-of-pocket expense. The following are reasons why cash based therapy is beneficial:
- More one-on-one time with your physical therapist
- More personalized attention
- Builds a strong patient-provider relationship
- Saves money in the long run
- More freedom to address multiple issues at the same time
- More freedom to explore the root cause of the problem
- Possible reimbursement from insurance company with a superbill
- More flexible scheduling means getting more of your time back
- Investment in your own health
- Pay for what you get
Many patients have a $25-$50 copay per in-network visit which entices clinics to see those patients 2-3 days/week equaling about $75 per week in copays alone…or choose a cash based clinic for highly personalized treatment for less overall out-of-pocket cost. This is only a small explanation as to why 10-41 will be transitioning to cash based physical therapy. Make a choice today to stop allowing others to control your healthcare decisions. Contact Courtney Green, DPT, C-PS to learn more about the benefits of cash based physical therapy or to schedule an appointment.
“Professional treatment and training at the amateur level.”
IN SOCIAL MEDIA
🏋️♂️10-41 Owner, Coach Strength & Conditioning, USAW Coach, Speed & Agility, Nutrition Specialist
Book a One-on-One Consultation
Everyone’s fitness goals are different, and you need a customized training program designed for you.
Your complimentary consultation with a certified Personal Trainer helps you discover
which training options are best suited to you.