10-41 Athletics prepares Middle School Softball Athletes to get the most out of their bodies by increasing strength, endurance, and flexibility, leading to increased productivity and decreased injury with the following focuses:
10-41 Athletics Middle School Softball Training Programs are designed and implemented by certified Strength and Conditioning coaches to be age appropriate, diverse, and result orientated.
- Power – Strength training and plyometrics
- Conditioning – Proper conditioning to improve work capacity
- Injury Prevention – Identify areas of weakness and develop corrective strategies
- Regeneration – Aid in workout recovery to keep your body ready to perform each day
- Post-workout Supplements – Aid in recovery of muscles providing essential proteins and nutrients
- Nutrition Education – Understand how to fuel and hydrate the body to achieve peak performance before, during, and after games and practices